The article provides details on how to update your email settings in order to approve Invoices and Requisitions from a Non-UCPath Email. Please refer to our Approver Guide for tips on approving requisitions and invoices in Oracle, and ensuring POET information is populated.
1. In Gmail, Settings, go to the Accounts and Import tab.
2. In the Send mail as section, click the Add another email address link.
3. In the Add Another Email dialog box, add the desired additional email address, click Next Step, and follow the prompts.
4. When you receive a new Invoice or Requisition Approval Notification, select whether you would like to Approve, Reject, or Request Information.
5. In the new email window that displays, in the From line, select your official UC San Diego email.
If you need any additional assistance, please submit a ticket here.