Triton Cash/Dining Dollar Inquiries


The Campus Cards Office is not responsible for the back-end account management of Triton Cash, Dining Dollars, or any other forms of currency. Please contact Triton Card Account Services if you have questions about your account or if you are unable to access your funds.  


If you still have questions or need additional assistance, please submit a ticket.