When will the 2022 1098-T be available?

The 1098-T tax form will be available online in early February for students who have opted to view the form electronically. Students will receive an email notification once the form becomes available online. 


If you did not opt-in to view your form electronically, a mailed copy will be sent to your current address on file and should arrive in mid to late February, depending on USPS delivery times. 




Once available, it can be accessed here: www.tsc1098t.com. To view your 1098-T, please follow the instructions outlined here:

  1. Visit www.tsc1098t.com
  2. Login using the following:
    • Site ID: 11563
    • Username: your PID Number, including the “A” (i.e. A12345678)
    • Password: the last four digits of your Social Security Number (SSN).
      1. If you are a student without an SSN or have otherwise not provided your SSN to UC San Diego, use the temporary password 0000. Submitting this temporary password will initiate a password reset. An email will be sent to your UC San Diego email address to reset your password.
      2. If you are a returning student and forgot your password, click on “Forgot Password” to reset.

Once you log in, we also encourage you to go paperless (and help us take one step closer to saving the planet) by consenting to receiving your 1098-T form electronically. That’s one less piece of paper that needs to be printed and mailed to you, since you’ll always be able to access your 1098-T via the web.   


If you have any trouble logging in, please call the 1098-T Support Center at (888) 220-2540.


More information about 1098-T can be found here: https://sfs.ucsd.edu/student-accounts/1098-t.html.


If you still have questions or need additional assistance, please submit a ticket or call our office at (858) 246-5900.


Please note: While Student Financial Solutions manages the 1098-T process for UC San Diego, we are not tax advisors. If you have specific questions related to the tax filing process, etc., we advise you to contact a professional tax advisor directly. 


If you still have questions or need additional assistance, please submit a ticket