How to Request an Employee ID Card
Existing and new employees can request official UCSD ID cards from the Campus Cards Office.
- The current cost for a new ID card is $25.
- ID card costs are subject to change.
- Department budget indexes are no longer used for campus transactions. Instead, department Chart of Accounts information must be provided on the request form. Specifically, we require a Project Number, Task Number, and if applicable, Funding Source Number.
- Project Numbers are usually 7 numbers in length
- Task Numbers are usually 1-3 numbers in length
- Funding Source Numbers are usually 7 numbers in length
- Funding Source Numbers are different from a Fund Number, which is only a 5 digit number.
- Individually Fund your ID card using a debit/credit card via our eMarket
Steps to Take
1. Submit a photo via our Photo Tool site.
2. Once your photo is approved submit an ID Card Request form via ID Card Request Form
3. Once the request form is approved you will receive an email notification that your ID card is ready for pickup during our business hours.
If additional information is needed a campus card representative will respond to the request form.