View/Request Billing Statements
Students can view past billing statements via TritonPay. Similar to the account history, billing statements includes all charges and payments applied to the account. A billing statement is a monthly snapshot from the date that the statement was generated. Charges and payments applied to the student account after the monthly bill has been generated will appear on the following month's billing statement.
- Only a year's worth of billing statements are available via TritonPay.
- To access all past billing statements, please contact Student Financial Solutions directly.
- Billing statements differ from your account history. To learn how to view your full account history, please visit our "View Full Account History" article.
Steps to Take
- Log onto MyTritonLink
- Under the "Financial Tools" drop-down, select "Billing and Payment"
- Select "View or Pay Bill"
- On the right side of the screen, select the "Select Statement to View"
- Select the billing statement you want to view