Triton Cash/Dining Dollar Inquiries


All Campus ID Card accounts (i.e. Dining Dollars, Triton Cash) are managed by the Triton Card Accounts Services Office. 


If you need to view your card account balances, freeze your account because you lost your ID card, make a deposit to your Triton Cash/Dining Dollars, or view you card account transaction history, please log into your Transact eAccounts Portal


If you need a temporary card to access your Triton Cash and/or Dining Dollars while you are waiting for your replacement ID card, you can obtain one from Triton Card Accounts Services. They are located on the main floor of the HDH Administration Building in Revelle College (next to 64 Degrees and Keeling Apartments). They are open Monday-Friday from 8am to 4:30pm.


More information about the various available card accounts can be found by visiting the Triton Card Accounts Services website


If you still have questions or need additional assistance, please submit a ticket.