Auto Pay Rent - What you Need to Know
Auto pay is a convenient option for residents staying at grad and family housing to automatically pay their monthly rent charges.
- Auto pay is based on the balance due (not a fixed amount each month in case of any overpayment credits applied towards rent).
- Payment will be withdrawn on the bank or credit card on the 6th day of each month.
- You are not able to change this date. Housing has configured the payment date to pay out on the 6th to align with the grace period.
- There are no late penalties associated with automatic payments made on the 6th of each month.
- Residents can set the duration for auto pay. Default is 12 months.
- If using a saved credit card method, and credit card is about to expire before the next payment date, resident will receive an 2-3 email notifications to update credit card. Failure to update credit card could result in a housing hold if left unpaid.
- You may cancel auto pay at anytime.
Steps to Take
Enrolling in Auto Pay
- Visit TritonPay and login using your single sign-on credentials
- On the left hand side, click on "Auto Pay"
- Click on "Sign up"
- Review first scheduled payment date and update the duration if necessary
- Review and check the terms and conditions and click on "Continue"
- Select a saved payment method for automatic payments and click on "Complete"