How can I make a payment as an authorized payer?
Authorized payers can make payments via the "Authorized Payer" portal. Students and authorized payers must access their own portal to make a payment. The "Authorized Payer" portal is different from the Student portal, called TritonLink.
- Authorized payers can pay with e-check, credit card, and international wire transfer (only via Western Union and Flywire).
- There is a $0.50 service fee when making an e-check payment.
- There is a 2.75% service fee when making a credit card payment. This service fee is paid directly to the third-party payment processor, and not to UCSD.
Steps to Take
- Navigate to the Authorized Payer portal
- Click on "View or pay your student's bill"
- Log in using previously created credentials (i.e. username and password)
- Authorized payer will be directed to TritonPay, where they can then follow on-screen instructions to make a payment