Adding Triton Cash and DIning Dollars
Dining dollar Addition is available after Fall quarter for students to add additional dining dollars to their
- Dining Dollar Addition is only available to add after Fall Quarter
- If funds are needed for deposit before dining dollar addition is available, Triton Cash can be added to use at all on campus dining halls, markets and some on and off campus vendors.
- If this is your first deposit, it must be done via the website. After your initial deposit, you may use the app for future deposits.
Steps to Take
- Using the HDH dining Services website Dining Dollars (ucsd.edu) or the eAccounts app
- Select “ADD DINING DOLLARS” at the bottom of the page
Sign in with your student SSO
- If making a guest deposit, replace the letter “A” with a number “9” when entering the customer number “student ID”
- Select the account for deposit click and “+ADD MONEY”
- Add your amount for deposit