Temporary ID Cards


The Campus Cards Office does not distribute temporary ID cards. However, students can request temporary dorm/apartment access cards from their college Residence Life office. Students can also request temporary meal cards from the HDH Admin Building.

Critical Concepts

If you still have questions, need additional assistance, or need to request a new student ID card, please submit a ticket