Dispute or Appeal Library Charges on your Student Account

An appeal may only be submitted after a bill for an overdue fee and/or replacement charge has been assessed.  To make an appeal, complete the Library Billing Appeal Form.

Review the types of Fines and Fees assessed by the Library.

Contact The Library or call (858) 822-1859 for more information on Library billing and policies.