How to Request an Employee ID Card
Existing and new employees can request official UCSD ID cards from the Campus Cards Office.
- The current cost for a new ID card is $25.
- ID card costs are subject to change.
- Department budget indexes are no longer used for campus transactions. Instead, department Chart of Accounts information must be provided on the request form. Specifically, we require a Project Number, Task Number, and if applicable, Funding Source Number.
- Project Numbers are usually 7 numbers in length
- Task Numbers are usually 1-3 numbers in length
- Funding Source Numbers are usually 7 numbers in length
- Funding Source Numbers are different from a Fund Number, which is only a 5 digit number.
Steps to Take
1. Submit an ID Card Request form via ID Card Request Form
2. Once the request form is approved you will receive a link to our online scheduling system.
- If additional information is needed a campus card representative will respond to the request form.