Parent/Authorized Payer: How do I submit an inquiry/question?

We are here for you! If you have any questions related to your student's billing and payment, refunds, 1098-T, holds and or collections, please fill out a support ticket in our Guest Support Section via our Services and Support portal. One of our representatives will reply to you shortly to provide assistance.