Tax Intercepts: How do I obtain information about my past due charges?

If you were a student of UC San Diego in the past two years, you can still access your student account activity by signing into your TritonLink account (click on "Billing and Payment," under Financial Tools).


If you are a former student (more than 2+ years ago and/or do not remember your TritonLink login information) or employee/affiliate/customer inquiring about past due charges, please visit our Guest Support portal at: and select "Authorized Payers/Non-Current Student Support." Fill out the appropriate fields, including your Student ID Number or PID (the one that begins with an “A” and can be found on your tax intercept letter) in your email so our team can research your account.



If you still have questions or need additional assistance, please submit a ticket.