Temporary Meal Card


Temporary Meal Cards can be used as a temporary replacement while waiting for a replacement ID from Campus card. Temporary Meal Cards will only work for dining dollars, Triton Cash, and Covid Vending Machines  

Critical Concepts

Steps to Take

To request a temporary meal card, please stop by the Triton Card Account Services office. Triton Card Account Services is located on the 2nd floor of the HDH Administrative Building in Revelle College (west side of Rogers Market & 64 Degrees).  



TCAS Office Hours: Mon-Fri 8am-4:30pm PST. 

GPS address: Scholars Dr. S La Jolla, CA 92037 

Campus Map: ucsdcampusmap.pdf 


To request a new/replacement ID card from Campus Card Office please visit https://support.ucsd.edu/students > Submit a Ticket to Student Support> Student Campus Card> Campus Card Office > New/Replacement Student Card 

If you still have questions or need additional assistance, please submit a ticket or [tritoncardaccounts@ucsd.edu]