Authorized Payer: How do I make a payment?
To make a payment as an authorized user, please follow the instructions below:
- Log into the TritonPay using your authorized payer credentials.
- If you are the authorized payer of more than one student, ensure you are viewing the correct student. If you need to switch students, please click on "View a different student," located to the right of the student name.
- Click on "Make a Payment" button at the bottom of the screen.
- Click the box to indicate what you would like to pay and confirm the amount.
- Click the "Checkout" button at the bottom of the screen.
- Select the payment method and click "Continue."
- If applicable, review and acknowledge any service charges.
- Review your payment details and click the "Pay..." button.
Once complete, you should receive a confirmation receipt via email.
Please note: The methods of payment that we accept are:
- E-Check ($0.50 transaction fee)
- Credit Card (2.75% service fee)
- International wire transfer (Bank Wire, Convera, and Flywire).
- 529 Electronic Payment - Only available for certain financial institutions that are part of the Asensus Network (service fee will vary depending on 529 financial institution, typically $10)
Please note: all fees are assessed by Transact and will not appear on student's account.
If you still have questions or need additional assistance, submit a ticket.